- enables you to share the YouTube video with your friends via e-mail
- All the files are called get_video, and you have to add the .flv extension manually
- simple ,No hassle
- YouTube,Google Video, MySpace Video, DailyMotion and others
- you have to add the .flv extension by hand.
- very similar to KeepVid,but supports even more video sharing sites
- available as a Firefox extension
- Just like with KeepVid, all downloads are in .flv format. We recommend MediaCoder for free conversion.
4. YouTube Downloads
- It separates itself by using a proxy for downloading videos
- * you might be able to get videos even if YouTube access is blocked at your workplace or in the country you live.
- Just search Google for YouTube videos, and copy/paste the URL into YouTube Downloads.
- online file format conversion site
- can do a lot more than just converting YouTube videos to another format and downloading them to your hard drive
- **highly recommended
- enabling you to search as well as download YouTube files
- Options are scarce, but it works
- simple site that works with YouTube, Google Video, MySpace and Break.com
- sports a top list of most viewed videos
- offers both downloading videos and converting them into DivX avi, mov, mp4, 3gp, or mp3 (for audio only) formats.
- sometimes results in slightly choppy playback.
9. Hey! Watch
- ambitious video encoding service with a large number of options, especially when it comes to converting videos to portable media player formats
- Most online video converters often produce crappy results, with video and audio being out of sync, and this problem is also present on Hey! Watch, but it happens rarely.
10. Media Converter
- little slow, but the results of the video conversion are quite good
- converted some YouTube videos to avi (mpeg4 + mp3) format and it worked well
- The tool is not limited to video conversion; it also supports several audio and document formats.
- web-based converter which supports 98 video sharing web sites, including YouTube
- It has literally zero options
- desktop application that catches YouTube, Google Video, and Grinvi video links from your clipboard
- It automatically converts the videos to mpeg or avi formats.
13. YouTube Grabber
- downloads files from Youtube in .flv format
- file will be downloaded into the same directory as the program.
14. Orbit Downloader
- can download videos from a wide variety of sites
- just hover your mouse over the video and you’ll get a button that says «Get It»
15. My Video Downloader
- it does look solid and offers a lot of conversion options (a free trial which enables you to download 10 videos is available)
- desktop downloader as well as a converter
- can convert the downloaded videos from flv to avi, mov, mp4, or 3gp formats.
- able to download video clips from more than 100 video sharing websites
- nice, simple interface, and a solid number of options.
- some interesting options, including batch downloading large amounts of videos from a certain user
19. Get Tube
- OS X application
-download video or audio files from YouTube, DailyMotion and Kewego.
- for Linux users
- download YouTube clips in flv format, which both mplayer and VLC
21. YouTube Ripper
-not actually an application;it’s a simple script that rips all videos that match a keyword, uploaded by a specific YouTube user.
- PHP port is also available.
- Firefox-only plugin
- download videos from Google Video, YouTube, MySpace, as well as a number of nasty adult SomethingTube spinoffs (Pornotube, YouPorn etc)
- automatically converts the video to a DivX avi.
23. Ook? Video Ook!
- Firefox plugin
- download videos from YouTube and several other video sharing web sites
- It features one click downloading and integration with the popular DownThemAll Firefox plugin
เพิ่มเติมจาก Comment ครับ
25. Kiss Youtube
26. teemus: YouTube FLV Grabba!
เข้าชม : 78163